Donation Request Form and Guidelines
Thank you for considering Chocolaterian as a source for your charitable contributions. Chocolaterian loves being a part of our local community. As part of our community, Chocolaterian is pleased to be able to contribute, donate, and sponsor events and organizations through the year. However, we get an average of one request per day for contributions and we cannot fill them all. Chocolaterian’s first priority is helping local charitable organizations, schools and those that most fit in with our company values.
Because of the large number of requests we receive, we do have some considerations for donation:
- We are not able to support individual or scholarship requests, as it does not fit in with our desire to benefit the broader community.
- Chocolaterian will not provide donations to organizations that discriminate against a person or group on the basis of race, ethnicity, gender, age, religion, nationality, sexual orientation, medical condition or any other category protected by applicable law as it is contradictory to our values.
- We cannot support religious or political organizations.
- Donation requests are considered in the order received.
- Requests for donations must be made in writing a minimum of six weeks before the donation is needed.
- Incomplete applications will not be considered.
All applications will receive a response within one week of submission. Thanks again for considering Chocolaterian and we wish you a successful event.